Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tag!

So one of my good friends is having me play a game of blog tag!  (a little late, sorry Rachel)  But I finally am getting around to it and I think it will be fun.  Here are the questions that I am answering!


1. What is one item on your bucket list?
To travel to Germany, I hope I can visit where my family came from since at this point in my life it is unattainable.


2. Please share a goal you have accomplished.
I am starting my own business and I finally posted some of my finished products on my Etsy site.

3. What's the next book on your To be read list?
Wicked

4. What's the last book you loved?
Night Circus

5.What author would you love to meet? (Alive or dead is fine, it's a fantasy afterall.)
Daphne DeMauer, she wrote one of my favorite books Rebecca.  I would love to discuss it with her.

6. If you could pick a name for yourself, what would it be?
I don't know because I really like my name.

7. What was your first pet?
Other than a lot of pet rocks... A golden retriever

8. Chocolate or caramel?
Chocolate, all the way!

9. Do you like to read about the past, present or future?
Definately the past!

10. Where would be your dream vacation?
Africa, I have always dreamed of going there.

11. What did you have for dinner last night?
I have four kids so it was leftovers and mac and cheese : )

2 comments:

  1. Ya' know, I still haven't read Rebecca.
    Some day, when our kids are older and we are rich and famous you and I can take a trip to Germany, England, Ireland, Wales and Italy. (Any place I'm missing?) You're on your own for Africa. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got two young kids and we eat mac and cheese a lot. Good thing I like it.
    Love your blog title!

    ReplyDelete